General dentistry includes every service a dentist provides that treats and manages the overall health of your mouth. General dentists are equipped with both the knowledge and technology to provide for most oral care needs of their patients, such as:
- Gum care, including gingivitis and periodontal disease treatment and prevention
- Tooth-colored fillings help protect damaged teeth from more damage and match the color of the surrounding tooth, creating the appearance of a natural tooth
- Tooth extractions, like wisdom teeth removal
- Dental implants that can replace one or more missing teeth
- Preventative care through routine checkups, cleanings, x-rays, and patient education
- Pain-relieving and tooth-saving root canals
- Crowns and bridges restore both function and aesthetic appearance to your teeth
Fort Collins General Dentist
If you are looking for a general dentist in the Fort Collins, CO area, look no further than Centre Family Dentistry. Our friendly and skilled staff will make you feel at ease.
Whether you are up-to-date on your dental visits and have been taking good care of your teeth or not, we do not judge our patients and encourage them to seek the dental care they need. Contact us today to arrange a dental appointment with Dr. Humbert.